Hydrogenated Castor Oil-Flakes
|Acid Value||2.0 Max|
|Saponification Value||175.0 Min|
|Iodine Value||3 Max|
|Hydroxyl Value||156 Min|
|Colour on Loribond 1"||1 Max|
|Melting Point||85-88° C|
- Packing in 25 KG/50 kg HDPE/Paper Bags/500 Kg Big Bags/1000 Kg Big Bags/HDPE Laminated bags/ Plastic re-inforced paper bags/Available in Flakes and Powder Form also.
Hydrogenated Castor Oil finds a number of diversified uses due to its unique combination
of physico-chemical properties.
- In the manufacture of multipurpose Lithium/Calcium grease and high performance aviation grease
- In the manufacture of soaps & cosmetics
- As mould release agent in the processing of plastics and rubbers
- As a component of speciality wax blends like pencils, crayons, lipsticks and anti-deodorant sticks
- In the manufacture of hot-melt coatings and sealant requiring resistance to water
- As a coating agent for paper & as anti foaming agent.
- In the manufacture of Automotive refinish Acrylics
- Rheological agent that provides thixotropy in paints, coatings, inks, adhesives, sealants and numerous industrial composition.
- Thick film chlorinated rubber, epoxy and vinyl coating
- Flame Retardant and anti static agent for fiber
- Manufacture of Spin finish oil for polyamide fiber
- In preparation of ointments, emulsified virus vaccines, sustained release capsules, wetting/bodying agent, face paint
- As plasticiser for cellulosics
- Processing aid for colour concentrates
- Surface treatment agents
- In the manufacture of hot melt adhesives used in packaging books, binding footwear, carpet backing and in product assembly
- Anti-tack and slip additives for processing plastics
- In the manufacture of speciality chemicals for applications such as metal working, plasticizers and textile auxiliaries in the form of derivatives such as esters, ethoxylates, sulfates etc.