12-Hydroxy Stearic Acid-Flakes
|Acid Value||175.0 Min|
|Saponification Value||180.0 Min|
|Iodine Value||4 Max|
|Hydroxyl Value||155 Min|
|Colour on Loribond 1"||4 Max|
|Melting Point||72° C|
- Available in Flakes.
- Packing in 25 KG/50 kg HDPE/Paper Bags/500 Kg Big Bags/1000 Kg Big Bags/HDPE Laminated PP bags/Plastic re-inforced paper bags
12-Hydroxy Stearic Acid finds applications in a wide variety of uses.
- In the manufacture of multipurpose Lithium and Calcium greases
- In the manufacture of acrylic polymers
- As an internal lubricant for moulding of plastics
- Aqueous & non aqueous coatings for automotive, equipment, appliances and architectural applications
- As a shrink resistant treatment for wool
- As coating liners for the interior of metal food and beverage containers.
- Aviator and internal lubricant for natural and synthetic rubbers.
- As a theology modifier for Inks
- In the manufacture of speciality chemicals such as esters, ethoxylates, sulfates etc. for plasticizers, textile, cosmetics and metal working operations.